Thriving in the Next Future of ASEAN
Thriving in the
Market Outlook, Government and Business
Updates and Opportunities by Country Focus:
Indonesia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand & Vietnam
Date: 14th – 18th September | Event Type: Live Webinar
Time: 2.30pm – 4.30pm SGT (GMT+8) | Fee: Complimentary
Register link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iyucmut9UCUg3FCXO2Uhb-x18EA3ZLLl1mFSoWry-fM/viewform?edit_requested=true
Southeast Asia has always been a top investment destination due to its strategic location and abundant natural resources, with swift urbanisation driving its enormous growth. As waves of disruption rippled through the ASEAN markets, particularly on the business environments and supply chains, it is vital for companies to reassess their business strategies, identify new opportunities available, and evaluate the major changes and impacts that affect their business.
Hear from foreign government agencies, economists, industry leaders as well as the first-hand experience of companies who have ventured and thrived in the various ASEAN markets on how business regulations, economic landscape and investment prospects have changed for each of the key ASEAN market in this series.
What will be covered for each country?
• What is the economic outlook for the country in the “Next Future”?
• What are the new business and investment opportunities arising due to the pandemic?
• Key updates and changes by the foreign government agencies that companies should take
• How has the pandemic changed business operations, legal and taxation regulatory
requirements in the various ASEAN markets?
• Hear from entrepreneurs as they share the business challenges encountered in the foreign
markets and issues that they face after COVID-19
Who should attend?
Companies who have the business presence or are looking to venture into the ASEAN markets
You can take a look at the flyer of the event in our attachment for more info about the event’s key speaker