The Vietnam Trade Office (VTO) is pleased to share with you that we will be organizing the 4 days Singapore Business Mission to visit Vietnam from 8-10th December 2019.
The objectives of the mission include:
- To meet relevant government officials in Gia Lai Province to have an update on the Central Highlands market and regulations.
- To enable companies in Singapore to tap on the business opportunities in Vietnam for their expansion and to look for new suppliers/business partners.
- To have business matching with business people in Vietnam, based on the Singapore participants’ specific areas of interest for discussion on partnerships, markets, and other business interest
- Attend the Viet Nam Coffee Day Celebration and Coffee Fair 2019
- Dialogues with the Vice Chairman of Gia Lai province;
- Investment promotion and Trade promotion by Director of Agriculture Department, Trade and Industry Department, Plan and Investment;
- Attend the Investment Promotion Conference of Gia Lai province;
- Site visits (Visit coffee fields, coffee plantations, coffee factories);
- Business matching with exporting companies, business associations and private organizations.
Central Highlands of Vietnam is one of the most important locations for the economic development of Vietnam in the next few years. As the hub of Central Highlands, Gia Lai province is expected to show high potential for development in renewable energy, agricultural and tourism in the coming years. In addition to its advantages in solar and wind power, the region is also getting more and more popular as a promising land for FDI projects in agriculture. Central Highlands covers an area of 5.46 million ha, in which 2 million ha are used for developing agricultural. Besides, the region contains 74.25 percent of the red basalt soil of Vietnam, making it an ideal place for large-scale production specialized in coffee, pepper, tea, cashew, cassava, rubber.
The business mission will allow Singapore companies to identify project which companies can tap on to work together as a group in the Central Highlands of Vietnam.
Cost of Participation
|Details of Expenses
|Funding by VTO
Arrangement of business matching, rental of meeting rooms, coach, local destination transfers & networking
Hotel Accommodation+ Dining
Double room & breakfast at 4-Star hotel x 3 nights
(max 1 twin room/company)
Air fares (return ticket on economy class) for
Hochiminh City&Gia Lai
|To be paid by participant direct to travel agent
We strongly encourage you to participate and expand your business to Vietnam and explore the opportunities in the Central Highlands of Vietnam.
For more information on Business Mission to Vietnam, please contact: